Saturday, November 30, 2013

a day in LA

So wednesday I left San Jose at 6:30 am to go down to LA to spend the day with Joyce and watch Justin Timberlake. 
I arrived in LA at 7:40. Joyce and I went for breakfast the The Original House of Pancakes, then we watched Catching Fire (yes it was my third time), we went to Iren's closet (I wish they had that store in Northern CA. We attempted to go to Portos but the freeway was packed so we went to Pho Show for lunch. We were able to take a nap before getting ready. 
At 6 pm Wendy meet us and we headed to the Honda Center. 
There is only one word to describe the night AMAZING!!!!!
The concert started at 9 and went on until pass midnight. He did take a ten min intermission (he said he is getting old, aren't we all). The show was so good, he is such an amazing performer. I want to see it over and over. 













Pictures were taken with the phone sorry they are blurry!!

20/20 Set List

Pusher Love Girl
Give me what I Don't (teaser)
Rock Your Body
Don't hold the Wall
Future Sex/Love Sound
Like I Love You
My Love
TKO
Strawberry Bubblegum
Love Stoned
Until the End of Time
Holy Grail (teaser)
Cry Me a River

Intermission

Only When I Walk Away
True Blood
Drink You Away
Tunnel Vision
Senorita
Let the Groove Get In
That Girl
Not a Bad Thing
What Goes Around
Cabaret
Take Back the Night
Murder
Suit and Tie
Sexyback
Mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment