I started reading Harry Potter to the boys and they are loving it. I am also loving having to read them again. We are already planning a Florida trip to Universal Studios to see the Harry Potter world.
The boys LOVE playing outside
We went to Color Me Mine.
The boys had a BLAST, Zachary painted a blue piggy bank, Matthew a Frankenstein, Pablo a red cup/mug, and I painted a box to put all my hairbands in.
Everything came out looking amazing...
Matthew made us french toast, with a lot of support and supervision.
He enjoyed cooking for the family.
I had Monday the 14 off. I took the boys to school, my jeans ripped, went to the gym, went to the mall, watched Romeo and Juliet, then picked up the boys. Took them to get haircuts, and when to return the library books. It was great day off.
Matthew fell at school last week and got a bruised eye.
Poor guy!!!
We got pencils, mini duckies, and slinkies to share with the kids in the boys class. The boys helped putting the bags together. This weekend we will work on the candy for the teachers.
Next year we have to go to a real pumpkin farm.
The boys had a great time jumping in the bouncing houses.
And picking some pumpkins.
They had a great time.





















No comments:
Post a Comment