Sunday, October 6, 2013

the weekend (and last Wednesday night)...........

We had a nice and relaxing weekend.
Saturday we had soccer practice, and the boys did great. They both had a great time!!We then headed to Target and at home has sandwiches and watched a movie. Today we got up early and watch "Cloudy with a Change of Meatballs 2" it was super cute we all loved it and had In and Out for lunch (yum). It was a GREAT weekend!!!







Last Wednesday night Pablo and I had a date :) we went to the Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson concert. It was AMAZING!!! Kelly was great I was amazed at good good she sounds in person and I would love to see her again. Maroon 5 was super good as well, but I have to confessed that Adam is not that cute haha. It was a great concert and it was a great time with a great companion!!!






Friday afternoon the boys and I headed to the mall in search of sturdy backpacks. We originally had Star Wars backpacks from Target that ripped already, in their defence we got them last year in November and used them for every LA trip to carry toys, but they are very thin and Zach's ripped in three different places. So we checked out The North Face ,Kids Pottery Barn, and Sports Authority. We ended up getting the one from The North Face. I gotta say, I love them haha and I hope they last a very long time. The best part is that they have lifetime warranty.




No comments:

Post a Comment