Monday was a holiday. It was nice to get that extra day. Mariela and her kiddos came over for hot dogs. They are so sweet, we love spending time with them.
The rest of the week past in a blur. Class started Wednesday night, as well as Professional Developments at work. I had an IEP Thursday. Friday I had two assessments. Plus Dr. appointments (Tuesday and Saturday), homework, readings, and work paperwork. By Friday night I was so tired. I sleep pretty well. And now I am already dreading the coming week. I don't think school is a lot of work I just don't feel like reading and I have a test Wednesday (every Wednesday for the next ten months). Plus I have an initial IEP Thursday and is already stressing me out. Come on parents, be HAPPY that your child does not qualify.
I am getting used to my new routine and still trying to find time to do my personal things (like getting my nails done).
Well here are so cute pictures from the week.
In the morning, I just want to stay home and cuddle with them
In the car waiting for school to start
Zach making sad faces
Matt making angry faces
Doing homework this morning
No comments:
Post a Comment