Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The boys are 5...........

Happy happy birthday to my amazing little boys. Or not so little any more.
The boys turned 5 August 2.
On Friday (8-2) we had breakfast at home, then they played some new toys (thanks Ata), then we went to Baja Fresh for lunch, then Great America to ride some rides, and they are tall enough to ride alone, to finish we all had dinner at Red Robbin where they sang Happy Birthday to them. They had a fun filled day.









Then Saturday was Ata's birthday.
We went to lunch to a Mongolian BBQ place it was yummy.
then we spend the afternoon at the Santa Clara County fair.
It was the first time the boys went to the fair and i think they had fun, they rode all the rides, saw the animals, pretended to be farmers, and had some lemonade, fries, and cotton candy.




















Sunday they had a birthday party.
They had an "amazing day" I am lucky to have such amazing friends that love our little (big) boys.













I cannot believe they are 5. I remember all the craziness right before they were born, a small earthquake, not getting a hold of anyone, been told i was having contractions, not getting a hold of anyone, not feeling anything and going to the hospital just to check to be told i was having contractions every 5 min, and pretty much in labor, then having preclamsia and having to deliver the boys 20 days earlier than the scheduled csection, then not seen them for 24 hours (the worst and longest 24 hours ever), them staying in the NICU for 10/11 days wow!! I am so thankful and blessed I have them in my life. they make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment