Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer concerts.............

NKOTB, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men
SAP Pavilion San Jose
July 12, 2013

I have always wanted to watch NKOTB and they did not disappoint. 
We started the evening with a three course meal at The Grill.
Salad, salmon, creme brulle, and martinis. 
The concert was great.
Boyz II Men performed first and I was surprised that I knew more songs than I thought. 
Then 98 Degrees...Nick still looks good (haha).
NKOTH were really good. I was only six when they started and they have aged well :).
It was a fun concert and a great way to start summer break.


Weezer
America's Cup Pavilion SF
July 25, 2013

Happy (early) Birthday Joyce!!!
We celebrated Joyce's birthday while she was in town.
We went to see Weezer in SF. 
As always they were amazing. 
I think I have watched them every time they have gone on tour 
in the past 12 years and they get better and better.
They don't have a new album so they played all their old songs. It was such a new evening/night.
We had floor tickets and were able to get to the middle of the area in the center.
Even thought it seem that it was the walkway for everyone taller than us, we still had a BLAST. 



Legends of the Summer Tour
JT and Jay Z at Candlestick stadium SF
July 26, 2013

JT was AMAZING!!!!!
Even thought we had far far far away seats the concert was so good. 
It took us over and hour from the freeway exit to park and get into the stadium. 
It was packed, completely sold out!!
Jay Z is such a great performer.
and JT well.....he is just amazing (can't wait to see him again in November)
They played for about two hours ( I know it should had been longer considering 
they played together, about an hour each). 
JT played some old songs and some new songs and it was great.
People were getting so drunk that the police had to stop the selling of alcohol, it was crazy...





No comments:

Post a Comment