Friday, June 17, 2011

trip to target

This evening I spend it at target with mom and the boys, I prepped the boys the moment I got there "no toys okay, you have too many toys" same talk I give them pretty much any place we go that have toys. Matthew came back with "not too many toys mama, I need more toys" ohh geez. well to make a long story short they of course ended up with a toy (I am happy to say that the last few months they hadn't gotten a toy so I don't feel as bad) as we were looking at the toy area, we found a mega block pirate ship, now the boys are totally into pirates, they are even having a pirate birthday this year, so we ended up getting two pirate ships. They are the cutest things and the boys love them, and because we have two I do not have to hear them fight over the pirate or the ship or the treasure. Sometimes I think it would be better just to get one of everything and make them share but then I remember all the crying and whining and sometime it is just too much and with things like this that are not that expensive and that they will simple love we get two and I have to say it they are totally happy right now. Me however are tired and due to the new toy I don't think they will be going to bed soon, oh well time to read a new book I guess.
PS picture to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment