Saturday, May 22, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Convention....

OMG OMG
I few weeks ago I got an email from creation events letting me know that they were having a Twilight Eclipse Convention. Of course the first thing I did was to text Bianca with the great news and then look at the webpage to see what was going on.
I was and still am overly excited that Robert, Kristen and Taylor will be there. They will not be doing autographs or picture opts but hey I get to see them live, get to hear them and we can take as many pictures as we want.
So the next thing was to see how much. We figure that with all three of them there it could not be that cheap. The prices were all right I guess, at this point there only had three day passes which is the best way to get the best seats and then out of no where a posting that they were selling tickets on eBay for the front row. Now if you know me and Bianca, we wanted, no we needed those front row seats so we bid. We bid for seats not on the middle middle but pretty close.
This last week the bidding went crazy. Our seats did not go too high still something we were both comfortable in paying but seats that were right on the center were going for $4000 (CRAZY people) anyway we almost went crazy when all of a sudden the buddings all stopped and were taken out of eBay. So I was proactive and started emailing the creation people to see what was going on. Well not to make a story too long. The creation event people did not want fans to have to pay that much so all the highest bidders got the front row seats at regular price and all the bidders below them got the seats behind the front row, so at the end we ended up with front row seat and a great price HURRAY.
Now we just have to wait for the actual event which will be June 11, 12, and 13. As part of out tickets we get to go to the Volturi Ball and Karaoke night Friday, all the events Saturday (that when they will be there), we get four free autographs of four people there and one of a cast member not at the vent, we also get to go first to get the autographs, and w can be at all events Sunday.
I am planning on dressing the boys up for the costume contest on Sunday, have Pablo drive them there in the evening. I was thinking Matt can be Emmet and Zach can be Jasper, from the Twilight movie when they are playing baseball but 100 % sure yet.
We are super excited, I was jumping out of joy after I hanged up with the event lady that took all my info, so excited, so for sure I will be posting pictures as many as I possibly can haha.
I know i know obsessed yes I am the first to admit it. :)
And considering that Summit Entertainment is the one putting up the event along with Creation events I am still hopping and wishing that Peter and Kellan will be there so they can autograph my pictures with them form the convection in March!!




No comments:

Post a Comment