Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer is here....


So even thought I still have work until July 28 I am happy that there is no more school YAY, which for me means the beginning of summer break.
I am super excited not to have to go to school until August. I am hoping the boys and I can start walking after work everyday, as soon as we all stop being congested. And of course going to Disneyland every week until we are blocked out :).
We are going to add the LA zoo and the Long Beach Aquarium to our monthly excursions as the boys enjoy both, no to meaning the pool which will be a new things for them as we did not have a pool last year and they only went in it twice.
Work is gong AMAZING i absolutely love it, I love the kiddos, the interaction with the parents, the planning, the staff, I love all of it. Keep your fingers crossed that I can stay teaching next year as I love it so much. Open house was last week and it went to good, I meet some new parents and was able to chat with other parents it was fun!
So as of now I am barely getting my voice back and the boys are super congested but that does not stop them to be all over the place as always. They super love their Saturday class and during summer we will be going Thursday afternoons and Saturday morning which will be great for me to be able to run around an interact with other children and adults as well. Today was nice they both were standing and dancing and clapping, really enjoying themselves. they also started eating on their own, and even thought we haven't officially started potty training they do sit in the potty once in a while (that is also something I will start working on the potty thing). As for the sleeping arrangement, they re back 100% in out bed and I had being so tired with finals and projects that I let it go but I will get there room finally completely set up this week (i hope) and then they can start sleeping in there bed, hopefully with the Ihome there(for their bed time music) and yes even the TV there for their morning show they will be happier to stay there, now that my room will have no fun things for them to do haha. I will let you know how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment