I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
the week so far
so far we have had a great week. Monday we ran some errands and the boys got haircuts even thought we did not cut a lot so you cannot really tell. Tuesday I ran some errands on my own and today the boys went with me to the Dr, and albertsons and trader joes (trying to finish all the grocery shopping) then we went to see the xmas lights when Pablo got home and now they are sleeping, without us in the bed YAY!!
I love been home and spending all day with them they are truly amazing, I love how they play together now and call each other to play, I am so glad they have each other to play with, and get in trouble with and fight with haha they are just wonderful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment