wow my boys are now 15 months!They are doign amazing
They are both walking everywhere, they even try to get out of the stroller so they can walk
They are saying a lot of words, and they talk a lot between them (we just don't understand)
They color, play ball, play cars, and they try to do shape sorting
They play together all the time
We now do individual quality time with each of them, which is great, they talk a lot after
They LOVE disneyland and the aquarium
They love to play with soccer balls (YEAH)
They both hate it when we clean them, diaper changes, cleaning their face is a battle
However they love baths, water, washing their hands
They dance and sing along to songs
They love Yo Gabba Gabba, Toot and Puddle, Dora, Little Bill, and the Laurie Beckner band
They both weight 23.5 lbs and I think they are about 33 inches
They have both had a lollypop and loved it
They can drink out of a straw
They love fruits and veggies
They are a BLAST to have around, the bigger and older they get the more they have their own personality and I think they look different everyday more and more. I love life with them and I could not imagine any other way. They trully are a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment