Matthew's new thing is to lay in the table he does it all the time.
At the Long Beach Aquarium............
They are both walking now all the time and they love it and we love it :) they do not stay only in the living room/play area any more they are free to walk around every where, well not in the kitchen. They love being outside and going to the park.
Last time we went to the Aquarium they also walked around and they were able to put their hands in the water tanks, they did not touch any animals but they enjoyed the water.
Pablo is doing good they are still having layoffs at his work which worry us a little but we keep our finger cross and asking God that we will be fine.
I went back to work on the 9th and even thought I miss the boys like crazy I am glad to be working again and back to our routine. School is also going great and I love saying that I am a grad students hahahah, it is weird how much I am loving the program and I do not feel over whelmed now if I can only get a teaching position it would be GREAT. (reason why I haven't written much)
No comments:
Post a Comment