I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
pictures by Kristen!!!
August 16 Kristen came to take some pictures of the boys and she did such a great job. Here are a few. Matthew is in the brown shirt and Zachary in the green!!
Love the new cute photos of the boys. It's always nice to have someone else take a few photos of the family. They always seem to get a good result. Hope all is well with you and the family. Love, Shelly
Love the new cute photos of the boys. It's always nice to have someone else take a few photos of the family. They always seem to get a good result. Hope all is well with you and the family. Love, Shelly
ReplyDelete