March 28 was Pablo's birthday however he had to work. So last Sunday we had some cake for him, and it was so good. I cannot believe Pablo is 26 already (yes he is two years younger than me). I remember when we meet we were so young!!!! hahahaha but time sure has gone by fast, he was 20 when we got married, wow six years almost. It has being great. He is such a wonderful man, husband, and dad, me and the boys are very lucky to have him.
His celebrations were great. For his actually birthday after he got off from work, we had a little date, we went to souplantation for dinner and then to watch "Knowing", the following day we went to rainforest cafe, and last Sunday the family came over for some tres leches (his favorite and thanks Joyce for finding the place). It was really nice to see everyone, I felt like we hadn't seem them in a while it was nice to catch up and chat. Renato and Meadow you guys were greatly missed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment