Tuesday, March 10, 2009

we have TEETH...........okay Zach has teeth





The teething process seems to be taking forever.

Zach already has two teeth at the bottom they are no longer just poking out they are flat out and man does he bite hard, I do think his top teeth will be out soon he still seems to be bother by it and his gums are still swollen, poor guy. Everything goes in his mouth no mater what it is.


Matt doesn't have any teeth yet :( his gums are all swollen both top and bottom and he seem to be desperate sometimes and he bites things hard and rubs his hands, I feel so bad for him, hopefully they will come out soon an he can be really happy again!!!


I have no pictures at all of Zach's teeth but I will try to get some soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment