WARNING - pictures are a little blurry (hard to get a good picture now that they move so much), they all came from my phone :)
sleeping:
the boys have being sleeping all night since they turned six months, yeah....however these past few night either one of them has had a hard time falling sleep they cry and cry and cry, they have also being waking up at around 4:30-5:30 so they end up in bed with me for a few more hours, well sometimes even until 9. they still don't take very long naps during the day but they don't seem to mind, last Friday was nice the boys are I took a 3 hour nap so nice, i was so tired and it was great to snuggle with them...

eating out:
we have gone to eat out since the boys were weeks old however now it is a whole new experience. since the past few weeks the boys had sat at the restaurants high chairs, it is so great to see them sitting there and joining us, it is funny how they want to eat our food and crab everything. it is so wonderful to see things through their eyes, even if it is just a fork. after a while they just relax and chill in their chairs, and they always seem to be hungry (even if they had eating a few hours before)
sitting:wow how fast time goes just a few weeks ago they could barely sit alone for a few minutes now they can go for 15-30 min :)
I love how they grab on each other!!
I love how they grab on each other!!
They can also sit on the shopping cart much better without falling to the sides too much, here we are at Costco......
playing:my mom started to put the boys in their belly on the boopy pillows to have them play on the floor with the toys, it is so wonderful to see them play more and more with their toys and together.....
I love all your photos. The one of them sleeping together is too cute. I'm glad to hear you got a good 3 hour nap. That sounds great too me. I sometimes take a nap when I have Nathan. Grandma's need naps sometimes too! Have a great week. Love, Shelly
ReplyDelete