Sunday, February 1, 2009

February already!!


I cannot believe that it is February already, time sure goes by fast. Tomorrow the boys will turn 6 months, they are getting so big now. Friday we are going back to the Dr for their shots :( we will see how it goes and see how big they got in the past two weeks.
Today we had such a great day, I love Sundays. The boys have being sleeping longer at night YEAH. So they got up at around 7:30 and we all hanged out in our bed, they cannot be left alone for even one second as now they roll, but it was so nice to see them so happy all laughs and smiles, we got some great video at breakfast of them playing with their toys and then laughing in the couch. We had BBQ and Pablo watched the game while the rest of us took a long nape (next year I am sure the boys will watch the game with him) Zach and I took a two hour nap and Matt sleep in the pack and play and in daddy's arms for about the same time. We tried going to the park but it was way to windy and we all got cold.
Yesterday we went to a music together class and the boys loved it!! We have a few others classes to check out before we decide what to put them on, but we really like this one and they will start swimming lessons in September or October (after their one birthday so they won't get too many ear infections).
So that is it for now. Pablo has being busy with work and I have midterm the next two weeks yikes, it also sucks that is February already as I return to work March 30 :(

2 comments:

  1. that's great about the music class! i'd like to find something on the weekend to do like that with leo. don't think about march 30th yet...you have plenty of time before then. enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorena,
    How are you? The boys are so cute. I loved the family picture too. I can't believe they will be 6 months already. You look great. We have been sick the past month and just getting better. Nice to catch up with the blogs. Just had no energy the past month. Say hi to the family. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete