We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year!! The boys sure give Xmas a much better meaning :)

We woke up at around 7:30 feed the boys got ready and went to the Berendes' home for breakfast. It was so nice to see everyone there! Dante and Penelope were all excited with their toys and they were so sweet saying hi to the boys and giving them gift, I am glad everyone liked what we got them :) We sure loved all the toys for the boys (we even put some away for them for later) and loved everything we got, we did get lots of movie tickets yeah, we can have many date night!! Breakfast was so yummy and we had a great time.

Daddy with Matt sleeping at Gabby's house

Mommy with Zach also sleeping
Abuelita with a really happy Matt after having a bottle
My uncle Edgar with Zach looking at toys
After breakfast we came home Matt took a nap with my mom while I took a nap with Zach and Pablo had some free time to use the computer, watch TV and relax. After out naps we watched a movie and the boys played with some toys. So now it is Friday already and I am still up (I really need to go to bed before the boys wake up again). What a great day it was I can't wait to see how the boys keep exploring their new toys and learning how to play with them. thanks everyone for a wonderful Xmas, we are very blessed to have such a great family and amazing friends. We love you all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment