As you all know we celebrate Xmas eve. We have late dinner and wait for midnight. This year was a blast with the boys. We feed them their dinner at around 6 and by the time is was our turn to eat it was their bottle time so they sat in their high chairs and joined us for dinner. I know they are only four months an all but I did wake them up at 11:55pm so they would join us for midnight. I mean Xmas has a new meaning now is all about the boys.


They were great troupers they did not cry, they were sleepy for a while but they soon woke up and looked at all their gifts. They were very lucky and got lots of nice toys to play with. They even got a gift early as my bother gave them their gift when he got here and the boys love it.
Joyce also came to visit and we were able to hang out for a little. She carried both boys, they lover her so much, and we enjoyed her visiting!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment