Zachary sleeping. He woke at 4 am and stayed up until about 9. He took about two hours nap and then he woke up again. The good thing is that he had was in a great mood!!
I was so sad once the boys started to seem kind of big for the bassinet however I figure that if I put a pillow to lift them up a little (due to the spit up I need to keep them elevated for a little after eating) and he still fits a little. But at least I was able to keep him there while I took a shower!!
Today while they were sleeping I tried to finish organizing our room I did not get much done but Zach was so so happy inside the canvas box he keep laughing and smiling.I am so glad my phone has a camera as I have no idea where mine is I took it our of my diaper bag but now with the mess everywhere I can't find it.
As soon as I am a little more situated I will post pictures of the new place!!
No comments:
Post a Comment