Monday, November 10, 2008

The Boys!!!

So the boys are getting bigger and bigger.
* They now stay up longer during the day usually about 6-7 hours.
* They chat A LOT (usually it is a t 1 am but they just chat and chat) when they see Pablo they start to goo and coo we imagine they are telling him about their day.
* They still hate tummy time unless it is on top of our legs then they love it
* They absolutely adore looking at picture frames and painting, I cannot wait until I can take them to a museum I think they will really enjoy it.
* They open their eyes wide when we are in a new place.
* They no longer fall sleep in the car but they sure cry a lot when the car stops.
* They hate it to be woken up specially by being kicked by their brother (they do this a lot).
* Zachary love the blue swing (it actually looks like a swing) and Matthew loves the green one.
* I enjoy greatly the face they make when they figure out something new, like the vibrating chair that Gabby gave us their s mode that when they kick lights and songs come on, they now can do it and love it.
(Heather I totally copied your idea about the thing to remember :))

No comments:

Post a Comment