This is little Zach (well he is over 12 lbs so their is nothing little about him heehee) I love this picture he looks so sweet.This week we also found a house (well it is a unit, is one of those houses that have apartments in the back) it has three bedrooms, two stories a real fireplace, a front yard and the park is right there. It is in a curved street so only cars that live there drive there so no traffic or cars that go by all the time, so I really hope we get it. I am really excited well be living with my mom, she is so sweet she will help me with the boys specially once I go back to school and considering she will be home I feel safe leaving them and going back to work, April to June and then we will see. I figure I will finish this year and then see what I want to do.
About CSULA I am so excited. I had a meeting with my adviser on Monday and I will be back in school in January I will take four classes in the Winter (taking advantage I won't be working yet) and in the Spring I will have three classes and I am DONE finally it has taken years to finish but I am excited and confident that this is it. Now I have to see about Grad school. I would like to be completely done with school now that the boys are small and won't really remember if I am gone or not. Plus I want to be available for soccer practice or swimming or whatever they want to do!!!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear the boys weren't feeling well this past week. Hope this week is better. They both are so sweet, I loved seeing them in person last week. Give them both a hug from me!
That's exciting news about the house. Good luck with that. I hope the boys are feeling better. Cute pictures of them smiling!
ReplyDelete