Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The BOYS!!!

We had a crazy few days here this past few weeks. The boys were congested for a while and then on October 1st they got their shots so they got worst by last Friday 10/10 they both had bronchiolitis which is a form of baby bronchitis (in adults is a cold), so Zach has being taking antibiotics and both of them have being in breathing treatments.

The good news is that the Dr saw them today and said that they both look GREAT. Breathing is back to normal and there is little to non mucus in the lungs (Zach).
I could tell they were feeling better, Zach started to cry again every time he was NOT being held (which breaks my heart to hear him cry but with two of them sadly he cannot have all my attention he needs to learn to share me).

So now the new goal in a bout a week or so is to transfer them to their cribs in their room, no more sleeping with mom and dad :( they have being sleeping in stretches of 6 hours at night so lets hope it gets longer and longer..

I love the pictures below so far they are my favorite. The top is Matthew and bottom is Zach everyone things it is the same child until I tell them which one is which. I love the faces they make even thought they are physically identical we can sure tell them apart by personality!!

Well THANKS for all the prayers for them we appreciate them and feel luck to have all of you in our lives!!!



2 comments:

  1. How cute they both look. Glad they are feeling better and doing better. I can't believe how old they are now. Moving into their own room. That is always a good thing. I hope they sleep well. Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the cutest little guys ever! i think lila is a giant compared to them! you are such an adorable mommy

    ReplyDelete