Here are the boys crying. Matt on the left and Zach on the right!!
I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
They are getting BIG!!!
Alright so the boys are getting big. They are both wearing new born or 0-3 clothing and Matthew is already on diapers size 1. I don't think he is 10lbs but his belly is slowly getting bigger an bigger. They are also eating between 3 to 4 ounces so soon we will have to use the 8 ounces bottle. They are starting to like bath time which is good, even thought I always forget to give them a bath (poor babies). They are not sleeping any longer, still 3 to 4 hours max. During the day it seems that they stay up longer and they are starting to pay more attention to their surroundings. They both cry/yell like crazy when they are hungry and have absolutely no patience!!! I don't think they realize that they are brothers or that they both live here, when I put them together in my bed or the crib they are fine until they see each other then they both cry and cry until one is moved, plus they want my undivided attention all the time. My mom is going back to work next week so wish me luck is just me, Matt and Zach. My brother will help in the morning but after 11:30 is just us, I am a little anxious about it but I know it will be OKAY!
Here are the boys crying. Matt on the left and Zach on the right!!
Here are the boys crying. Matt on the left and Zach on the right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got your Meet the Boys photo today. How is every thing going. They are changing. Hope all is well. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteAre you still looking for a Nanny? I talked to my Aunt about it and she wanted to know more details if you are still looking. What days do you need someone, what hours, pay, etc. My Aunt is wonderful and loves watching Tyson for me. I'm not sure if you have ever met her, she is good friends with Ingrid. Anyways, call or text me sometime. I would call you but I lost your number. Take care!
ReplyDelete