I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Playing together
I painted part of the living room to make it the boys play area and I used Disney stickers , the first time I brought the boys to the area it was so nice to see how big thier eyes got and how they looked every where, it was really cute!!!
Oh my gosh....they are sooo cute. I love the play area. It is so cute. They have filled out so much. How are you? It has been so crazy since we got back from ID, and Utah. I will surprise you one day and come by. Did you find anyone to help? Take care and talk to you soon. Love, Shelly
Oh my gosh....they are sooo cute. I love the play area. It is so cute. They have filled out so much. How are you? It has been so crazy since we got back from ID, and Utah. I will surprise you one day and come by. Did you find anyone to help? Take care and talk to you soon. Love, Shelly
ReplyDelete