I know I haven't written in a LONG time but I have being really tired latelly. Lots have happen so here we go.
Pablo is doing good he has a different possition at work now which is great as he gets to start at 8 not 5:30 so he can sleep a little longer but is sucks that he gets home later now, but he is very happy and I am very happy for him. He is so excited about the babies and is very interested in the whole process of getting everything for them, he got them the cuttest outfits that say "lil dude" one for each they will look adorable.
I have being gaining weight. Last Dr visit I had gained 14lbs in 11 weeks so I am right on track! The babies are doing good I feel them a lot more now even thought I still have a hard time telling which one is which but they are amazing and I love it when they move. I went to Vegas a few weeks ago an it was nice to relax and lay by the pool and yes even all the attention I got with my big belly, everyone ask how many weeks I have and when I tell them they all make a face like saying "man you are HUGE for only 22 weeks" so I always have to be specific and say that I am having twins, then they don't seem so surpriced any more :) I only have a few morw weeks of work which is great I swear those little chairs are killing my back. Today the Dr send me to the hospital to labor and delivery (sacry) to make sure I wasn't on preterm labor but thank God everything is good I was able to go home after a few hours and told some thing I can do to help my back the bad knews is that the Dr said that because there are two it was going to gte worst not better but to hang in there a few more weeks and I can relax all day!!!
The nursery is coming along slow but it is happing. The walls are all painted baby blue and we got the stickers to put around. Thanks to the Berendes family the babies have a lot of toys and a bouncer, a swing, a vibrating chair, chaning table, etc we are really gratefull and we know the babies will love using everything. Their closet is full of clothe it is hard to go to a baby store and not buy something but thanks to everyone to has gotten them stuff I cannot wait to see them with their little clothe on. Mom is really spoiling them already she loves getting them stuff and she gets really cute thing we are really lucky to have her.
Well no pictures this time but I rpomise to write more often and to have some pic next time around.
Love to all
Hi Lorena,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! WOW TWINS....You make sure you take care and stay off your feet as much as you can. I can't believe your having twins. I bet your mom and brother and husband are very excited. You have to come by and visit us. We are still on Deelane street in the blue house. I think of you all ofter too. Every time I drive by your moms apt. on Anza. are they still there? Keep in touch, I will let Amber and Sandi know you are expecting. Sandi and Matt live in San Pedro, Amber and Kevin in Torrance. They are both teaching. It was great to get your message on the blog. Blogs are pretty cool way to keep in touch. Love Ya, Say hi to everyone, and please come by! Your having two boys? I'll be on the look out for something cute for them. ps Ashley Carter is due in August with a girl. They are moving from IL to CA this June, to San Diego. Kent and Cheryl are pretty excited about that. Love, Shelly
Hi Lorena! I found your blog on Sandi's blog. I am so excited you are having twins!!!! That is awesome! And boys are so much fun!! I was so excited when I found out I was having a boy. You will love being a mommy!
ReplyDeleteAlexia
Hi Lorena,
ReplyDeleteMy mom told me about your blog so I had to stop by and say hello. How exciting to be expecting twins! Congratulations to you and your husband. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Take advantage of the time before the babies come and get lots of rest :) We'll have to keep in touch.