Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Triplets

This past Monday, January 28, Pablo and I found out that we are having TRIPLETS!!!!
We found out we were expecting on new years day, since then we have being so excited. We were expecting one and hoping for two, as I have alwasy wanted twins. To our surprice as the Dr was doing the ultrasound there were three heart beats and if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believe it. Of course I was in shock for a few hours but as the time passed and I told Pablo and we told our family we realized what a BIG miracle it actually is, we did not do any fertility drugs or anythign they are all natural.

We are so excited and feel so luck to be having triplets this summer.
I started this blog so that I could keep all our family and friends posted on how the pregnancy is going and how the babies are coming along!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hoy si se la hecharon buena, tres de un solo, que bien por los dos, les deseo muchas bendiciones y muchos ánimos! Se les quiere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triplets!!!, Triplets!!!, Triplets!!! OMG. That's great news you guys. I'm really happy for you, now you need a baby pig called "bacon" just like you wanted. :) haha!!!. I'd be freaking out, but that's just me i already go crazy with just Kris. You both will be great parents. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete