Thursday, January 31, 2008

People

Since the news of the triplets everyone in our families, friends and at work have being AMAZING lots of support and advice. I can truly say that they are as excited as I am, I mean how many people with triplets to you actually know right?! So when I had the chance to talk to someone with triplets I was excited I keep thinking, oh they will say it was hard but it is great, or you will have your hands full but it is such a blessing. I was really surprise when this man said the total opposite, he had not one positive things to say, he made me feel hopeless and a lone and completely scared. After I freaked out and cried for a while I realized that I still think this is a miracle and I am bless that God choose us to give us three babies. At that moment I came to the conclusion that even if you had had triplets every pregnancy and birth experience is different and that I do not have to listen to anyone else but my Dr and my own intuition. So forget all those negative people. To all of you that are as excited and happy as we are, you are the ones that will help us and support us in this new chapter of our lives, we are very lucky to have you all in it.

I promise i will put the ultrasound up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment