So here are some picture of what we did the last few weeks and this weekend.
The past couple of weeks have being a BLAST!!
Here are some pictures from our trip to Vegas and So Cal. Mother/daughter trip to Napa to celebrate my moms 60th birthday. The boys 7th birthday. San Francisco, Monterrey, and the Lego Convention. We also watched "Inside Out", "Jurassic World" "The Minions", and "Ant Man". Pablo and I also watched "Mission Impossible". Over all it was a fun summer and even thought I go back to work we still have some fun things coming on.
The cast came off!!!!
WooHoo....
We made it to Vegas!!
Had dinner with Pilly and Julio
The next few days were spend at the pool and relaxing.
I finally made it to Paper Source and got some awesome planner goodies
We went to the Strip once, and literally went to the M and M world, the Coke world, and had ice-cream at the Blvd Creamery, super cute place, and went back to the resort. This time around the boys were not interested in the hotels or the lights.
Then we went to Torrance. Eat at Pollo Inka, Lamppost pizza, Boiling Crab, Pei Wei, and Daphnes. It was all delicious. We saw Martita, Edgar, and Hector. And of course we spend time with Andres. We went to the beach and meet up with Toni, Erick, and Naomi there. Joyce meet us for lunch at Lamppost and it was so nice chatting. It was a great few days in Torrance.
To starters I went to Erin Condren to pick up some orders, as a planner addict this was amazing!!!
The Starbucks I used to go to for studying now has wine, what????, good thing they did not have it when I was in school, my papers would had made no sense at all.
We went to CA donuts, look how cute!!
Lamppost salad and pizza
The boys and I hanged out a lot during this week, it was awesome!!!!
At the beach.....
After Boiling Crab we went to Fantastic Donuts, yummy....
At the beach again...
This was on our drive home, during a bathroom stop.
And because no one wanted to make lunch, we stopped at Chik Fil A
Our mother/daughter weekend in Napa with my aunt and cousin was so much fun. We should make this sort of trip a yearly thing.
San Francisco with Martita and the Berendes family.
We went to the Exploratorium and La Mer for lunch. Good times.
Teacher get in free, just fill out the form on their web page.
The Lego Convention!!!!
I know lots of picture but everything was so awesome, I just couldn't pick.
First day of 2nd grade!
Last school year it started with the JT concert and Bruno Mars. This year was Taylor Swift!!
I am okay if every year is like this :)
SF in Cal Trains for lunch and the Food Festival.
This was a fun weekend.
I cannot believe we only have 4 more months of the year. Time goes by WAY too fast.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
It is super hot here (97 degrees) hoping for cooler weather soon.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment