Pablo had Friday off, his birthday. He took the boys to school and then went to the gym. Once he picked up the boys they had a boys lunch at Chick Fil A. I think after that they all took a nap. We went to Red Robbin for dinner.
Saturday we went for breakfast at The Griddle. First time we went there and it was yummy, I think we are still looking for a place like Country Touch, but in the mean time we are loving exploring new places.
Sadly the Robin Thicke concert got rescheduled for July :( but we still went on a double date with Tylene and Tony. We went to the Mission in SF for dinner at Lolindas (I know we eat out a lot). Lolindas is an Argentina's steakhouse and it was DELICIOUS!! for desert we even got spiked almond milk so so yummy. Then we went to a cigar bar, it was actually pretty cool, so have more drinks and smoke cigars. I had some of Pablo's and then my hair and clothes smelled so bad, nut it was so much fun!!
Yesterday, Pablo and I had an early date. We went to watch Noah. It was really good. It was fun to go watch a movie in the morning, the theatre was empty. Then we just relax the rest of the day.
Today, I had the day off. I still had to wake up early, even thought I was able to sleep an extra hour. After dropping off the boys, my mom and I went to watch Divergent. It was better the second time around. I wonder if it will become my new Twilight (confession, I watched Twilight again last night, I can just watch it over and over and over again) I really do enjoy the movie and I am so happy they keep my fav quote, when Four explains why he has all the fractions tattooed on his back. Then we went to the taco truck for lunch, yum. I was even able to take a small nap before getting the boys and a very long nap with the boys. It was a GREAT day off.



I can't believe that March is over, I think I said the same thing about February, but the year is just going by so fast! April will be a more relax month than the last two. The boys and I have a different Spring Break, so I think we are just going to relax at home. We do have a family party at Pablo's work and I get to walk for Graduation at the end of April. I also have my last annual IEP (YAY) and hopefully I will be able to do my 6 transition meeting as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment