Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer is officially over...........

Tomorrow summer will be officially over. Even though I started work on the 15th, tomorrow will be the boys first day of kinder and with that the end of summer.
I am a little stressed out about academics and social for the boys but I have faith that they will do great, love school, and make lots and lots of friends.
We did have some fun these past few weeks.

We went to Half Moon Bay to the beach. We loved it. It was cool at first but it got warm and we had a great time. We also went to Santa Cruz but even thought the beach was super pretty (not at the boardwalk) there were a million flies sow e did not stay long.







We also went to Lemos Farm. It was a BLAST.  The boys rode ponies, feed the goats, we went on the train ride, and the hay ride. They also played in the bouncing house and got a balloon minion. 









It was a GREAT, AMAZING, AWESOME summer. 
Concerts, LA, Great America, dinner, birthday party, fair, beach, SF, etc...
I am not sad to see it go as we still have some fun times ahead, 
Giants game, Alcatraz, starting soccer again, JT concert, and all new school activities. 

As of now the boys are sleeping, they got a haircut, took a shower, their backpacks are ready, their snack is ready, alarms are set.....we are officially ready to start kinder.





No comments:

Post a Comment