I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to paint. I got the paint, canvas, and brushes. I was a little apprehensive about painting as I had never done it before. I found something on Pinterest that I loved and decided to give that a try. It came out pretty good and I love it. I also painted an anchor (obsessed with them right now) the boys love it and want it in their room. Now they also want me to paint a pirate ship, a treasure, and a skull. Haha. I want to paint a few more things. We have nothing on top of the chimney and I would love to paint something for there, so maybe during spring break.
I think after a few more paintings I will try to paint something original and see how it goes, as for now, I will paint thing I see that I like (and can copy).

No comments:
Post a Comment