We had a GREAT time in NYC, we did all the touristy things, Central Park, Washington State Park, Statue of Liberty, Chinatown, Little Italy, Museum of Modern Art, etc, etc...It was so much fun, it was super cold but it was amazing, hats, scarfs, gloves, coats, boots it was great. The food was amazing, we walked so much, that we worked it all out. We went to serendipity, the place where you got mail was filmed, an Argentinian place all the food was good but the best was this little bakery in Soho it was amazing so good. I love the subway and wish we had one here it would be so much nicer not to have to drive so much and not to have to look for parking, plus it would be good for the environment too!! It was a great time, hopefully we will be able to do a trip every year, but with the kids, I missed them like crazy and even thought I had a great time kid free, next year the boys will be three and they will be able to enjoy trips like this too!
Time Square






No comments:
Post a Comment