Sunday, December 19, 2010

7 years anniversary!!

On December 14, Pablo and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that we have been married for seven years, it has been amazing, we had had so many amazing memories and adventures together.
I remember our wedding like it was yesterday, I cannot believe that we planned it in a month, haha, it was the civil wedding at Los Cebollines in zone 9 in Guatemala, we had a breakfast ceremony with family and friends and then we went to Coban for our honeymoon, so much fun. We went to the Cuevas de Candelaria and I fell and we saw a huge tarantula on the road, and the hotel owen by Pablo's aunt was amazing, the food was so good, and we had a fireplace and a hot but in the room, it was so relaxing an fun!!
I am looking forward to this year to come and the new adventures we will have, with the boys, New York, school/student teaching, new job (lets hope), more cities to visit and more fun to have.
I hope the next seven years are as great as this past seven years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment