Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse is OUT!!!

Eclipse is out!
Last Tuesday Andres, Bianca, Christi, her sister in law, Pablo and I went to watch the Twilight Experience. It started at 6:30 with Twilight, then at 9 was New Moon and at 12:01 (midnight) Eclipse. The movie was amazing, we had a GREAT time the movie was the best so far I was very happy it covered all my favorite parts of the book, and the proposal was wonderful more than i expected as well as the fight with the new borns, it was amazing. I have watched it three times already and i would love to watch it again!!
Breaking Dawn is gonna be two films which means two more chances to see Rob as Edward, two more premiers, two more press junket conventions, so exciting. Now if she would finish Midnight Sun it would be GREAT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment