Monday, June 14, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Convention day one......

Bianca and I arrived Friday at around 2:30 at the Hyatt in century city, we checked in and went to enjoy the convention. we took a picture with Justin (eric), Michael (mike), Kiowa (embry) and Tinsel (emily), we looked at the vendor and had lunch.
at night we were able to go to the volturi ball and karaoke (both included in our package) and we had a blast. karaoke with Mike was amazing, he is so funny, he did a great job and for sure next time I am going up there to sing with him even if i suck haha.
the pictures are not in order of events



Kiowa during karaoke
Mike singing during karaoke
Bianca and I at the ball
Bianca and I with the hillywood people
Bianca and I at the red carpet haha
I do love Edward Cullen but as much as I love Robert Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment