Thursday, February 4, 2010

time sure goes by fast!!

I cannot believe it is February already crazy. I know I haven't written in a long time and I could say that I have been super busy but really I haven't :) I do promise to write more often.

The boys are now 18 months, my big boys. They love yo watch TV, look and destroy books, play in their tree house, listen and dance to music, color, and eat, they really like to eat it seems like they are hungry all the time. We haven't had our 18 month Dr appointment yet but as soon as we do I will let you guys know how they are doing. We started our Saturday class again and I am glad that they boys always enjoy it. They love going to Disneyland but they don't like the Haunted Mansion much they really got scared last time we went I think next time we will try the Pirates ride maybe they will like that one.

As for me, I started school a few weeks ago and even thought it looks like this semester is gonna be a little harder than fall I am still super excited with the projects (except the groups ones) and I like my teaches. I have re found my liking of reading and have been reading a few books, well I actually read the Twilight books all four of them twice in less than two weeks lol, I know crazy but I did really enjoy them, so I got a few new books and I am enjoying reading, plus it is a good example for the boys rather than watching TV all the time.


So here are a few pictures:

Matt and Zach at our Saturday class during free play
At Disneyland eating chicken nuggets for the first time


New Years Eve dinner they were so cute with the hats but none of us lasted till midnight
Matt



Zach





No comments:

Post a Comment