Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update..............

So I just realized that I did not shared updates about the boys when it was their birthday :) Our Dr appointment is not until 8/18 so I will post height and weight then.
The boys look like big boys now amazing how they went from infants to toddlers in just one day. They are standing a lot more now, that is all they want to do and walk holding to furniture. Matthew took one step alone and Zachary took two.
I think they both have molars coming out, they always have their fingers in their mouth and drooling like crazy
Their favorite toy right now, is a marble maze sort of toy for kids with big balls they love it


When they crawl they try to stand, so their crawling looks very funny.
Matthew can whistle.
They both had blood work done, the lab technician took blood with a needle in their arm, it was horrible!!!
They have have peed in a cup for a pee sample.
They don't like cheerios that much, but love Lucky Ducks (organic kid of gold fish), they also love applesauce and pear sauce.
Zachary eat a lot of the new food (adult food) I give him while Matthew chews and sucks on the food and then spit it out.
They both had a photo shoot at Lakeshore Learning for their catalogue.
They both love the pool and water in general.
They have being sleeping about 6-7 hours in their own crib but they still sleep better when they sleep with us and truthfully we sleep better too.
They look bigger and bigger every day, I am so proud of them, they try everything and play together a lot more. I love them so very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little marble game. We have one that Great-Grandpa Carter made for all his grandkids, like Amber and Sandi when they were little. They loved it and now it's at my house and when Nathan comes over, he loves to play with it.
    The boys are growing too fast. Slow things down, a little. Glad they are doing so well. Enjoy.
    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete