I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
up all night............
Thursday night Matthew did not want to sleep it was 10:30pm we I asked my mom for help of course the moment I put him on my moms bed he fell sleep but then he did not want me to move him so he sleep in my moms room (Thanks Mom) Before that however we played, watch tv, read a book, sang, etc.. and he did not want to be laying down. I think he was happy having all of mommy's attention plus he was able to walk all over the TV area. Heehee it was fun :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment