:( (but he is better now) The place is bautiful I hope we can go the other hald soon. I am so sad that summer is coming to an end. But we have had grerat memories and I am sure we will do lots of fun things during the fall :)
I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Huntington Library
Last friday we went to the Hungton Library we had a great time. We only saw half of the botanical gardens so we sure need to go again!! It was really hot and poor Matt got diaper rash
:( (but he is better now) The place is bautiful I hope we can go the other hald soon. I am so sad that summer is coming to an end. But we have had grerat memories and I am sure we will do lots of fun things during the fall :)

:( (but he is better now) The place is bautiful I hope we can go the other hald soon. I am so sad that summer is coming to an end. But we have had grerat memories and I am sure we will do lots of fun things during the fall :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment