Wednesday, July 15, 2009

look at what we do....




Yesterday was a fun afternoon. As we played in the living room/play area Zachary climbed the foot rest that we had preventing them from getting to the glass of the bookshelves and the coffee table, we flipped it over today and guess what he can climb the tall part too. Matthew on the other hand does not give up trying to get into the chimney, yesterday as well he ended up in the toy box for a while, him and Zach had a whole conversation while he was in there.
I love coming home after work and having all afternoon to hang out with them, play watch TV, dance, go run errands it is great. I know I will be sad once I have to go back to school in the Fall, the good thing is that it will only be one day (yeah).

No comments:

Post a Comment