Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a week!!

I has the past week off from work. It was wonderful to spend all week with my boys and we were busy. Pablo had taken Monday and Tuesday off. So here is a recap of what we did all week!!

Monday...
We had plan to go to the zoo but things just did not seem to work out. Finally at about 2pm we decided to give it a try. we were stuck in traffic for what seem for hours, but it was a little over an hour :) considering we were already way over there we ended up going to Pasadena and just hanging out. We walked around and had a good time.
Tuesday...
Was very hot. The boys hanged out naked around the house and then we went to Hermosa Beach. Matthew liked the water even thought it was cold, he however did not liked it when I sat him in the wet sand, he even eat some but he did not like it at all. Zachary on the other hand yelled every time the water hit his feet, I guess it was way too cold for him. Then we went to lunch at Hennesys and they had a good time eating french fries and Pablo and I had a wonderful lunch.
Wednesday...
I took the boys to the Long Beach aquarium and Mindy and Cole joined us. It was so much fun. The boys (all 3 of them) really enjoyed looking at the all the animals. I enjoyed the sharks the best. It was a fun morning and it was great to hang out with Mindy. Afterwards we meet Liz for lunch at 2nd street and the boys had some gelato, they made faces all the time but keep asking for more.



Thursday...

We went to Santa Monica with Claudia to meet Heather and have breakfast/lunch at Swingers. It was nice to see Heater and Leo. The food was really good I can't wait to go again. After we went to Ikea (we love that place) but did not buy anything :) the boys did really good and had their bottle while we waiting in line.


Friday...

We hanged out at home most of the day. We ran some errands early afternoon and the Andres and Bianca came over for dinner. The boys gave themselves oatmeal facials for dinner which was great so we got to try their new bath bumper and they loved it and I was more at easy that they wouldn't hit their heads. It was a great day. We also took two naps and I was able to nap too, YEAH..


Saturday...

The boys went swimming for the first time. They both liked the water a lot. Zach was a little scared at first but after a few minutes he love it. Thanks Andres for letting us come. Hopefully we can come a LOT during summer now that I will have Fridays off.




Sunday...

Today was very relaxing. I was able to go see Stella's new baby, Nicholas he was born Wednesday. He is such a cutie I will really miss them when they go to Georgia :( Then we all went to Trader Joes and then had lunch and Zach and I took a 3 hours nap (so nice) Matt took a nap with daddy as well.


1 comment:

  1. What fun! Glad you had a great week. Glad you got a few good naps too! The boys are so cute. Have a great summer.
    Love,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete