Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

We had a GREAT mothers day weekend. Saturday I hanged out with the boys all day. In the morning I took them for a walk at the park and then we hanged out in the front yard (I love having a front yard), they both were intrigued about the grass and the leaves, they really enjoyed it.

Later we went to Costco and the supermarket. Below is Zach sleeping sucking on the foot of his froggy.

Then we played and took a long nap. Here is Matt playing....

After we napped we went over to Liz's house to celebrate Patty's birthday. The boys were great the crawled all over Liz's living room and they loved the attention.
Sunday, for Mothers day we all went to breakfast at Country Touch. Then the boys, my mom and I went to party city, we are already thinking about what to do for the boys first birthday. Then we went to Martita's house for lunch, we had a wonderful time. The food was so good and it was so nice to see everyone!!! Afterwards we hanged out at home. The boys had a blast going through the laundry basket, good thing the clothe was washed already!



I feel so bless to have my two little ones with me, I love how they hugs and kiss me and how happy they get when I come home from work/school. They are the reason I work hard and they make everything wonderful. I thank God everyday that he blessed me with two sweet and wonderful boys that have completely changed my life!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment