Friday, February 27, 2009

NICU

Hey so after I posted the other videos I started to watch them and I think they are both of Zach so I think these two are of Matt Pablo does say Zach at the start of one but we were looking to Zach on the next crib, at least I hope they are both of Matt heehee well enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorena,
    Come by any Friday. Just call me 1st. It would be fun to see the boys and you! My phone # is : 310-370-5438. If I'm not home leave me a message and will work it out. Loved the videos. I thought it was funny that I could hear the same baby crying in the backround for all 3 videos. It's great you took those movies. Matt will love them someday. Hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete