Thursday, January 29, 2009

oh my oh my

Oh my...two weeks ago and today I went to LAUNCH (for different reasons both days) but man the boys cried a LOT. The first time, they were hungry and poopy so I figured that was the reason however today they were clean and feed. uhmmm I did wake them up when we got there but they had never gotten mad because of that before. Zach cried the moment he saw all the people there and Matt cried with Sarah. I think it is time to start some classes and go out more, when they are awake ahhh. Of course this worries me, so I will try to take them out in the bojor and the stroller without the chairs and try to find a class they can go to, so they can socialize with more people not just family, so wish me luck!!!!
This is an old picture but is the only picture I had of Zach crying, don't have any pictures of Matt crying :)


No comments:

Post a Comment