The boys are sleeping in their own room today!!! This is a BIG accomplishment for me more than them. I think they had being ready for a few weeks but I wasn't, I keep thinking I am not gonna hear them if they need something and I am sure I will stay up all night tonight just to make sure they are okay, good thing I took a LONG nap with Matt today.

They are now also using the stroller without the car seats. Not all the time, it depends were we are. Considering people are crazy right now because of the holidays I think about
it carefully before I put them without the car seats. So far so good, Matt likes the front and Zach the back (I think he feels more secure that way) they look like big boys and no one believes me that they are only 4 months (they are growing too fast). This was the first time, neither was too happy I think they were more confused than anything but by the time we were at World Market Matt was fine, Zach was in the front and keep trying to get out so now he only seats in the back :)

Last Saturday my friends Aurelie, Stella and their kids, (Mason and Isabelle) came over to visit the boys. Mason was the cutest holding Zach. Zach keep looking at him like "I don't know you" but he never complained!!
They are really good with people. very social which makes me really happy as I can take them EVERYWHERE!! I am even thinking to bring them to my next Xmas party but it all depends in the weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment