Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bathtime

Oh my, bath time had being really hard for the last month or so. We got this really nice tub from my cousin but the boys are so strong that they would push themselves up with their feet so we tried using it as a seat, however they are too small for that so their legs keep getting stuck and they hated it. So we tried the sink which was ADORABLE but they are now too big for that so today I got them a new tub. It the the first years blue tub and we all LOVE it. It fills up so they can have their toys there (which they grab now) and they splash with their hands. We are so happy with it the boys smiled the whole time and I wasn't worried that they were gonna get hurts the good thing is that when they can sit on their own I suppose to put them on the opposite side of the tub so it will last us for a long time. HURRAY for bath time, I am so glad the boys like it now it sure makes it easier on my!!
Oh yeah by the way Matt totally has a hair in his armpit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment