In their kitchen rocking chairs they have a lion and a duck and they both hold it.
In their car seats my friend Sarah gave us a duck which is Matthews' and a frog which is Zachary's'. They both hold it when we go in the car. the other day Matt was so hungry he was even sucking on duck, it was the cutest thing ever (I'll post pics later).
We also have two vibrating/ feet motion chairs and they both love the
Last week we started to transition them out of our bed. So far they have both sleep in the pack and play without complaining too much as long as we put them there once they are already sleeping. We were planning on putting them in their own room as soon as next week, however it gets so nice and warm in our room that they sleep longer so we are still thinking what to do.
We are settling nice into the new place and we love it that my mom is here. The boys are getting used to her being here all the time, at first they seem confused but I am sure the love that extra attention. We still have a few things to put in their place but so far it looks GREAT (I'll post pictures later too). We love that the park is so close and the boys LOVE looking at all the trees out of the windows and at the park.
I am not in love with craigslist.com I have being able to buy cereal, baby food, and milk way cheaper and considering we use a small case of milk ever other day and a big box of cereal every three days it is good to find a good deal.
The babies are now using the bebepod, their heads are still a little wobbly, so they don't like it so much but we keep practicing. They keep trying to sit on their own so we thing that any day now they will sit and surprise us all.
All right so I better go to bed before they wake up for the next feeding. I promise to post more pictures later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment