Monday, November 3, 2008

3 months ALREADY


Yesterday the boys turned 3 months.
I cannot believe how big they are. They are sleeping about six hours in a row waking up at 1 am and then at 5. They eat between 3-5 ounces every 3 to 4 hours. They coo a lot and smile all the time, they also cry a lot more now, and their cries are starting to sound different, and tears actually come out. I am not sure how much they weight but I think over 13 lbs they are heavy!!

(Top) Matthew took the cutest nap yesterday and he even hugged the burp clothe while he sleep. Good thing it was clean.

(Bottom) Zach in the swing, he loves it he falls sleep in it all the time.








1 comment:

  1. So fun to see them changing. I love the little halloween costume's. They are too cute. Enjoy this time, which will go by so quickly.
    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete