
Today has being a week since both the boys have being home and it has being great. I have to admit I thought it was gonna be a lot harder than it actually is. The babies when they are hungry they start making some noise and have cried a few times but they are very patient with us, I think they know that we are learning :). It amazes me at how much it takes to get/give them what they need, in average we make about 16 bottles a day (we used 100 playtex drop in liners already), change about 20 plus diapers a day (we already used 4 packs of diapers in this week), changed them about 5 times a day they are messy eaters and we have done about two or three sets of laundry (well mom has helped thanks). But it is all worth it and amazing, I wouldn't change a thing, a day, a minute or second for anything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment